Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2002

Hola.
Today I did..... nothing. Well, that's not exactly true, I wrote up a description of something for my mom to put on Ebay. I listened to Eminem's song 'I'm back' (or whatever it's titled) off of yahoo. Just listened to it, as I don't have a cd burner. Umm, I folded my wash. That's about it. Pretty dull, huh?

School MIGHT start tomorrow. We had to send in new forms for the new year, so school starting depends on whenever they get our papers processed. As sooon as our papers are processed, they will send us any materials we may need for our classes. I think a couple of my classes are all completely online, so I'll have stuff to do till the materials gets here.

I'm kinda looking forward to school starting, and kinda dreading it. I mean, I'll be in 11th grade. That's old. That's 2 years from college and the rest of my life. That's scary. On the other hand, I'll be in 11th grade! That's old! and only 2 years from college! lol. I'm all mixed up about it. It's like, I want to go to college, but I don't want to. I almost want to stay home. lol, mom said homeschooling through college is definetly out. Not that I'd do it, because I think college will be cool, I just don't want to have to make the decisions that come with going to college. Like, for example, where should I go? local? across the country? too many decisions, and most of them should probably be made this year. Not to mention I have 3 semi-major tests to do. The PSSAs, which is I guess PA's standardize testing, and the PSATs that I actually should have taken last year but didn't. Blah. for all of these I'll have to go to a school with people. A public school. blah. I'm making sure it's someplace far away, not the local P.S., because I don't like the kids in my town. Well, what I know of them anyway. I'd rather not know them anymore.

I think I'm getting to be a snob. sigh. Is a snob and being antisocial the same thing? or are they different? I'm hoping they're different, and I"m just antisocial. I'd hate to think of myself as a snob. I hate snobs. I don't usually think I"m better than anyone, which is what a snob does, right? I just don't want to associate with people. Does that mean I'm a half snob? I'm an anti-snob. or a snob-social. snob-anti? Ahhh! Hopefully I"ll get over this before college. I plan on coming out of my shell in college, being forced to be more social. Which brings me to a decision...join a school with tons of school spirit? even though I hate 'pep'? hmmm. Did I mention I'm not looking forward to making this decision?

I was going to say that I need something to rant about.... but once I started to type about college it just kinda came. Sorry. But, I think I'm done ranting for this blog, so I'll just say bye. bye.

No comments: