Pages

Monday, September 16, 2002

Ok, is this how I do this? Type above the previous message? Lets hope so...
Today I was really really busy. I stayed up till 1 or 1:30 (maybe, 2, I forget) IMing last night with a guy from Australia. It was lunchtime over there, on the next day. That seems strange to me, but then again I'm strange and don't think about these things until I have to, so... Ok, so today I woke up around 8am to do some errands with my mom. We got a lot done, went to the bank first, then the tax place, then the post office...wait, have to tell you a little story about what happened at the post office. My mom is strange, and likes pretty stamps for her envelopes (even though they're just bills), so she always asks if they have pretty stamps instead of the normal ones. Today, the guy looked at her funny, then he looked at me and said "She wants Pretty Stamps?" lol, it was soo hilarious, the guy looked disgusted. They had no pretty ones, so mom ended up getting American flag stamps. Which, I guess are pretty in a symbolic kind of way, but not pretty as in flowers like mom wanted. The guy was so funny getting the other stamps out, he was saying them all and, for example, the one looked like the guy was posing for a mug shot. I think it was Andy Warhol, not sure, it was the guy who designed soup cans.... Anyway, that stamp just came out this weekend, but it's bad looking.
Ok, to get back on track, after the post office we went to pay our cable bill, dropped off a Playstation game we had rented, then went to a pharmacy. After that, Burger King (their ham egg and cheese crossoinwich made my stomach hurt, so it wasn't that great). Umm, after that we came home. It took us about an hour and a half for all that running around. Not too bad. Ummmm.... after I got back I was/am IMing. That's been my day so far, maybe I'll post something interesting later.

No comments: