Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2002

Howdy people.
Today was well, ok. I didn't do much, I've been feeling sorta restless, but have nothing I want to do.
So, today I watched Monsters INC. Well, sorta. I watched the first 45minutes or an hour of it. Then I made the mistake of stretching out on the floor and laying down to watch it... I fell asleep. I'll probably try to watch it again though.
I watched '40 days...' again this morning, with my mom. Lol. that was a funny experience. The movie is, well, about sex, or rather, a vow made by a teenage guy not to have sex for 40 days and 40 nights. lol. Let's just say it makes for an...interesting movie. lol. My mom liked the movie ok, but she said it could have been made better. I guess it could have, but a lot of movies are like that, so....
I've learned not to expect too much from Hollywood. Except for the movies "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back", "Dogma", "Idle Hands", and a "knight's tale". Those are my absolute favorite movies.
Well, I'm going to go try and find something interesting on tv. doubt I will, but I'll try. Sorry for the boring blog...

No comments: