Pages

Friday, October 25, 2002

FridayFive:
1. What is your favorite scary movie?

Umm, well, as Arue and Mystic said, movies don't scare me. I can never get that involved in them. Well, they can sometimes make me cry, but only when it relates to something happening in my life. Maybe I've never been scared in a movie cause I've never had some psycopathic killer chasing me aroun? Well, if that's the reason, keep it that way. I'd rather not get scared at movies. Or, the reason could be because during the whole movie I'm laughing at the cheesy plot. Or cause I always think "It's only a movie"

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Chocolate? Carmello bars? hmmm... I don't go trick or treating anymore, so I dont' know.

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.
The absolute best was the first year I went as a goth, because it was new then. Well, I didn't actually go OUT as a goth, cause my dad thought my outfit was too sexy and wouldn't let me out of the house in it. So I went as a weird clown thing. Basically I just went wearing the ugliest outfit I could find. My goth costume wasn't sexy, at least not in my opinion, and not intentionally. It had a design like a necklace but it was sewn in, of droopy glass beads that made the dress look fancy/freaky. It had slits at the shoulder so the long sleeves only hung on by about an inch of material (you couldn't see the inch) and it was a long-ankle dress, and had a slit to.. my knee! gasp! How dare I want to go out like that! I still get mad thinking about how he made me change, and the HUGE argument we had over it (my dad and I were SCREAMING at each other) even though it was 4 years ago now...

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?

Umm, I've been on a haunted hayride....and I've been to an amusement park haunted house. I didn't like either, not cause I got scared because I didn't, but I just didn't like them. I like to be able to see, and those places are always dark. Plus, what's the big deal about somebody in a mask? It just gives the guys wearing the masks too many opprotunities to grab you. lol, I'm not very trusting of guys in costumes.... or guys in general, lol....

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?

Yup, as a goth. Same as the last 4 years. Except I might have to find a different dress this year, the fancy/freaky one is getting short. It's now calf length, and looks funny. But, still a goth. Hopefully we'll have more weeners (trick-or-treaters) this year, last year we only had 3, but we moved and are actually IN a town now, so hopefully...

No comments: