Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I colored my hair today. It's official color is 'Plush Plum/Radiant Burgandy', well, that's what's on the box anyway. On my head, it's a dark brown/red/purple color. Very cool, at least the people who've seen it so far (myself included) think so. I've 'colored' (cause you dye eggs, color hair) my hair probably 6-8+ times by now. I keep changing my mind, or recoloring because my roots are showing. It's not that I don't like my natural brown/black color, I do really like it, but I just get bored with it so I change it up. I use permanent hair-colorant, but it's never permanent. The box says it is, and it stays in your hair, but you can always just color over it with a color close to your natural color and then let your roots grow out if you want your natural color back. I did that once. Then I colored it again. and again. and again. lol. I love to color my hair, it's exciting.
Oh, guess what else is exciting...for me anyway... My cousin went to a KoRn concert (that's not the exciting part for me), and bought me a concert shirt! yay! I already have one korn shirt, but I hardly wear it cause I don't like how it fits, and the material is too stiff feeling, but this one 'should' be better, at least that's what I'm hoping anyway. :)
We got our heater fixed, not permanently fixed, it might break again, but for now it's fixed :) I'm warm and toasty again. This morning I was hot though, they had the heater on reeeeeally high downstairs (90 degrees!) and even though I was upstairs, it was hot. They didn't do it on purpose, they turned it up when the plumber was checking it and forgot to turn it down. I now know how a lobster feels. or, a pig in a blanket. lol, cause I was in my comforter blanket at the time. ok, I'm getting stranger, so I'll sign off now...
I'm happy, if you can't tell.

No comments: