Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

I took my PSAT!
Yikes. Lol, the test itself wasn't that hard, well, that might be because I didn't, and don't, expect to do that great. I"m fine in my english skills, but I am horrible at math, and everyone knows it, so we don't expect high math scores. Geometry and algebra are not my things. It was nerve wracking going in with the other kids, but it was ok. Definetly would have rather taken it by myself, but I didn't do anything stupid to embarass myself so it was ok.

After that we went to Mcdonalds (I got woozy feeling after I ate their food, of course)....we met my grandparents there and ate lunch together. Then we went to an auction. Has anyone been to an auction (one offline)? They're fun, if you don't stand next to the speaker...if you do it makes your head ring, lol. My dad has been going to auctions for about 16-18 years (that's his business, buying, reselling), so I've been to A LOT of them. It's fun though, when you don't have to work too hard like we did today. Lol. Just carrying boxes back and forth to the car, that's not too bad. The funny thing is, when my mom went up to get a number so she could bid, the lady was going to ask her if she has a tax number so she doesn't have to pay taxes on the stuff she buys, and then the lady looks up and goes "Oh! You're dave's (my dad) wife!" Lol, we get that a lot. Dave's wife, dave's kids, dave's daughter... Are you related to dave? We get all of the above, at least once a week when we go to his work, lol. I don't mind though. Sometimes I do, but not usually. Since my dad's been going to auctions for awhile the auctioneer really knows him, and knows my dad will take boxlots and he usually gets a few truckloads of stuff. So, while we're there, the auctioneer says to us "Oh, good, you can help carry." lol, this is before my dad has even bought anything. Then, if he's not getting bids for stuff in a row of boxes, he'll look at my dad, and say "all to number ###" (depends what my dad's number is).

He gets good deals, we got 6 Gummi Bear stuffed creatures (all in good shape) included in one of those rows. Sunni, Tummi, Gruffi, Granni, Cubbi, and Zummi. We're thinking about putting them on ebay around christmas time. I loved the gummi bears cartoon, and I like the stuffies cause they remind me of the cartoon, but... I'm not really into stuffed animals in general.

Well, I have to clean, the plumbers coming to fix our heater.

No comments: