Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2002

My comments stopped working. Or, rather, they stopped letting me see them. Maybe they're still working, but I'm not sure. Maybe it's just a fluke (is that how you spell fluke). I've noticed the web can have quite a few of them. hmm.
Well, today, my aunt came over. and my cousin. Nothing interesting to report, except they took some of our almost-rotten fruit to give to their pig. They have a pig named Gidget. Our dog is named Gidget. We didn't think of that till after we already named her, and since it was on the license we figured we'd just keep it. So, our dog is named after a pig. Well, sorta. She's actually just named Gidget cause she was named Midget, but calling a dog that's rather big (ok, fat) 'Midget' is mean. So, we changed it to Gidget, cause we figured it's close enough to Midget that she'll still come when we call her. Well, she doesn't come when we call her, but that's just cause she doesn't want to, not that she doesn't know her name. Very stubborn dog. She was entertaining my aunt. Gidget will play with her food, if you give it to her hot. Like, today we gave her a meatball, but it was cooked so it was hot. Gidget started almost pouncing on it, and snapping her mouth above it, and batting it around with her paws. She's a dog! I think she's part cat though. Anyway, that's what she always does when you give her something hot. strange.

Ok, so, hopefully my comments will work later. Or now. The sooner the better, I'm going crazy knowing there's some there (I saw them earlier) but I can't read them. grrr.

No comments: