Pages

Friday, October 11, 2002

sigh. It seems like the days between these FridayFives get shorter and shorter. Seems like I just get finished one and another friday rolls around. Ok, so maybe not. but it seems it. but I like 'em anyway. These are hard this week!!!

1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
AHHHH! Worst nightmare! Ummm, I honestly don't think I can answer this. Maybe Eminems Marshall Mathers LP just cause I like it's beat? If I can never listen to other cds, can I still listen to the radio? Please??

2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
Idle Hands and (my all time fav.) JAY & SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK!!!! I love that movie.

3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
hmmm. I don't know. I don't really like to reread my books, so probably something I've never read before. But then if they were horrid books, then I'm stuck with those books. Blah. Did I mention these questions are hard this week??????

4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
hmm. Soda. more specifically, Pepsi. ok, I got it. Pepsi, water (so I don't get over caffinated by drinking only pepsi), gummi bears, and Carmello bars. yum. caramel.

5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
do I count as one? If not, then family (4) + dog. 5. if one died, could I pick a new one?

Those questions were way to hard.
Oh, don't forget to scroll down, and read all about my vacation :)

No comments: