Pages

Friday, October 11, 2002

Hey everyone! I'm back, obviously. Our vacation got extended to Mon-Fri., instead of the Mon-Wed. like we thought. I had fun, saw the movie 'Signs' and went out to a few restaurants. My parents like to go to this one hotel we normally go to, which is where we went, but they get restless if they don't DO something. So we were out and about a lot. The pool at the hotel was very cold most of the time. It was Supposed to be warm, but it wasn't. We complained about it a lot, since the pool is one of the main reasons we go to that hotel to begin with.
Ummm, between my brother, sister, and myself, we spent about $30 in the game room of the hotel yesterday. We kept playing air hockey. That was fun, but after about 20 games you get tired of it. We were supposed to give my parents some time alone, that's why we played it so much.
We got back around 12 today, to a cold house. Apparently our hot water heater stopped working while we were away. Hot water heater and/or whatever it is that heats our house. Now we have to wait till we can get ahold of our landlord. blah. It's not too bad though, we have the oven door open and since it's a gas stove it lets off a lot of heat quickly.
Well, sorry blogging wasn't the first thing I did when I got back, but I had, and still do have, a TON of school to catch up on. I have to draw an abstract pic. sounds easy, but so far i have a mental block. I have to try to portray something, make it meaningful. blah, meaningful, I still have pool water in my head. ta ta for now.

No comments: