Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2002

I have a headache. a huge one. and my eyes are all dry. this stinks. my dad and I just had a fight, which is why I have a headache and my eyes are dry (yea, I cried. it's rare, but I do do it). huge fight, in which I actually yelled. contrary to popular belief, I don't yell much. it's been about....4 years since my dad and I had a huge yelling fight. nothing physical, ever (I just wanted to clear that up, lol), just yelling. good thing our neighbor's half deaf and needs a hearing aide that doesn't work right half the time. i'm still mad, he's probably still mad but he's sleeping so i don't care, fights over. good thing too, cause I'm hungry, and I can't eat when I'm upset. so now i'm back on my computer and trying to forget my huge headache.

i'm also watching 'Pretty Woman' with Julia Roberts. good movie. I only first saw it about a year ago. I love the part where she returns to the snooty store. I don't want to ruin it, in case there's somebody out there who hasn't seen it. but it's great. not the whole movie, it's a little slow at some points, but overall it's a good movie.

I made chocolate chip cookies. yumm. well, sorta yumm. they didn't get soft, which is how I like them. but they're really good fresh warm from the oven. too bad I made them this afternoon. I could use a warm cookie right now. are they microwaveable? lol, kidding, I don't think that would taste too good...

No comments: