Pages

Friday, October 04, 2002

Ok, I haven't posted in awhile, sorry about that. I finished all of my school assignments, now I have none to do until the teachers decide to make more.....
Here's my Friday Five:

1. What size shoe do you wear?
Depends on the shoe, but normally an 11wide. I have big feet. I've been a size 11 since I was 11.

2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
2 pairs of sandals- 1 old everyday pair and 1 newer-, and 2 pairs of sneakers- 1 that I hardly ever wear. I try to never wear my sneakers, or any shoes. But if I have to wear shoes I wear sandals if possible. oh, and I have slipper/shoe things. Cloth material but rubber bottoms so they're slipper/shoes. Kinda remind me of clogs.

3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)?
Sandals.

4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite?
Umm, I'm not very shoe obsessed, I prefer barefeet. But, my sandals are comfy. It's just a black elastic band that goes across my foot, and has a tiny heel. not much of one. Easy on, easy off. Oh, and I like my slippers too, it's a tie. they're material, clog like things. Very warm when it's cold.

5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes?
Hmmm, in a moment of insanity, I *cringe* once spent $29.99 on boots. I regret it now, because they're suade, so I've only ever worn them like, 2 times. I doubt they even fit me anymore. They're really cute boots, go to my ankle, zipper up the side, but I don't think they were worth the $30. oops. I think that's the most I"ve spent on any one thing, ever. hmm.

Ok, so there you go, my friday five for this week. I'll try to start posting every day again. luego.

No comments: