Pages

Monday, October 28, 2002

Grr. Maybe I should find a new free commenting service. The one I have doesn't work half the time. Unless half the time normal ones dont work, and mine is normal then? I dunno.

Hall, I added your link. :)

I'm feeling MUCH better today. 100x better. Hopefully it'll last.

I need something, nonpersonal, to rant about. any ideas? lol, my problem is, I can't think of anything. It's not that I can't type, or talk incessantly, I can. I can't spell worth beans, but I can type, lol.

Oh, guess what! They have cinnamin tictacs in Austrailia! That's such a good thing! I was worried, cause I was only going to send him 3 packs, and then when he ran out he'd go through cinnamin-tictac withdrawl. That would Not have been good. This makes it sound like I love tictacs, which I don't really. I just hate it when I get used to eating/drinking something, and I can't have it any more. Like, if someone eats the last cookie. Yikes. I'm not going to think about that. We still have cookies left, so no thinking about that.
Ok, I'll try to post something a little more meaningful, or at least half interesting, later.

No comments: