Pages

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Hi.
I tried to network my mom's computer to the rest of ours, and something went horribly wrong. The computer rejected the new network, and broke/crashed. I have no idea why, or how to fix it. We called my uncle, he's going to try to fix it, he might have to totally reinstall Win98 AGAIN. grrr.

Nothing else is really new, I finished my art vocab. I have 3 lessons to go in spanish, and 1 to go in Human Anatomy & Physiology, and then I'm done school until a teacher puts new assignments up. They'll put new assignments up soon though, so I won't get much of a break, if any at all.

Our friend Paul moved my car for us so my dad could park his truck in the spot where my car was. Well, he moved it up the street a little. An old lady comes knocking on our door later and asks us to move it. Apparently it's in front of her garage, and she can't put her car in it then. This 'lady' has a handicapped parking spot in front of her house that she doesn't use, instead she parks in her garage so people can't park in 2 spots (the one in front of her garage and the one in front of her house). So, ok, fine she asked us to move the car. No big deal. Just as my mom's moving the car, a cop pulls up. This stupid lady is still complaining about mom parking there (even though mom explained that a friend -who didn't know better- parked the car). The cop said "Oh, we'd just have to tow it if you hadn't come out"!!!!! A few months ago when a car was in OUR spot we were told we had to wait 10 days before they could do anything. Apparently since this was in front of a garage and 'blocking the street' they could have towed away my car. Ok, so my mom gets in to move the car. This lady is telling my mom that she'd better tell her friend to get his drivers license, he should know he can't park in front of a garage! Then she says how my mom can't park in the parking lot, that's Smiths. We don't park in the parking lot, and have no idea who smith even is. What an annoying lady. My mom's still mad at her, and this happened a few hours ago. Mom's hoping the lady's garage falls down on her car. lol. I keep reminding her of karma, to which she says the lady's garage falling on her would be karma. This lady is just a mean fusspot. Mom had problems with her before. Before she said to mom she can't park in front of her garage (which she didn't). Mom was only in front of her garage a tiny bit, the lady had plenty of room to get out. The lady was still complaining, to which my mom said (after she moved the car 2 feet) "If you need help driving come get me and I'll get your car out". lol. My mom's not a good person to annoy.

Well, I'd better go. schoolwork to do, blah blah blah.

No comments: