Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Hi all. I just thought I'd give you guys a link to my Halloween Pic. This is just my face in make-up, you can't see my dress or anything, but it's just plain black. Long sleeved, etc. My hair's a little darker on the pic, and it doesn't look quite as messy as it did when I actually answered the door for the weeners. But anyway, that's me in my halloween getup.
It was a lot of fun, we got lots of treaters. Tons and tons of fun, we almost ran out of candy to give out though! That would have been a disaster.
My brother put a mask on and sat really still on a chair outside, then when the kids walked by he'd yell "ARGH!!!" and scare the kids. Fun scaring though, not actually frightning. All the kids were laughing after they got over the initial heart stop. The one boy was about 6, and he said to me "Man, who was that?? He scared the bejeezes out of me!!!" and his sister that was slightly older, looked all smug at her brother and said "He didn't scare me." Lol. Fun fun.

No comments: