Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2002

Still haven't written my essay. hmm. I should work on that. really, I should. I just don't feel like it. Today I cleaned my room, and then cleaned off my computer desk. Both were a major mess. My room was mostly just laundry and books thrown everywhere. So I just had to put that stuff away, and my room was clean. My desk had disks everywhere, cds, cdroms, pens, paper...notes...tape (don't know why I had tape..)... an overflowing paper-can. well, trash can, but it only had paper in it. I had a lot of stuff on it. It's clean now though.

Oh! I ate my cake. Not the whole thing. Just a piece. But it's really really good. Wait, I didn't say anything about my cake, did I? Well, my mom baked me a cake for my birthday, a carrot cake like I requested. But it turned out horrible, mom didn't even eat it. So then I baked my mom a cake, and it turned out really really good, better than I remembered it being. It's a 2 layer vanilla cake with chocolate chip pieces, then between the layers it's butterscotch, then on top for icing it's melted chocolate chips and some other stuff. The icing tastes like melted chocolate chips though, very good. yummm.... We only ate about half of it, and my dad was going to take 2 pieces with so he and my brother could eat them at work, but he forgot them.... Maybe I'll actually eat breakfast tomorrow. I hate breakfast though, so maybe not.

Ok, this whole blog was kinda pointless and boring, so I apologize. Sorry, I'll try to do better tomorrow. I need to come up with a topic really deep...

No comments: